This weeks challenge was to sew with the last fabric you bought, but who can remember which it was? Certainly not me, so I chose to use the last fabric that came. But I wanted to make a laundry day tank, and it’s too wide at the bottom for panels.
Enter the color block, this was my first time on an adult shirt. I think it turned out pretty good, now I can make more of these with panels. The tunic length didn’t fit on a yard or the panel so I had to make the shirt length for the first time ever. Luckily I’m short so it’s still probably long enough to wear with leggings.
My fashion coordinator approves also, which is all that really matters.
I also played with my cricut last night, I’m debating adding either a quote or my name to the bottom just to fill in a bit. I tried some new htv that I got at Michaels, it weeded so much easier than the cricut brand. Ironed on better too, which is great because I bought a lot of it while it was on sale at Michaels. I have another shirt for me and one for hubby to play with, debating matching or not. Tough choices indeed.